Thursday, October 30, 2008


Round Robin's I'm the Wolfman is a great precurso to Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London. Howling and hooting over a hard driving guitar riff and bass riff, its got a little more too it than some of the other novelty Halloween songs of way back.

Damn you Remco, why aren't you still in business. The action figure looks pretty rad, plus the packaging is awesome. I miss old school figures although the new generation of vinyl figures are cool, but I get tired of the same iteration of figures just with different paint schemes. Its a little boring too me.

On another side note having nothing to do with the song, I just finished watching Nightmare on Elm Street 5 Dream Child, and it ends with a Kool Moe Dee song for absolutely no reason than Hollywood thought it would be cool to milk hiphop culture at the time. Don't get me wrong, I love Kool Moe Dee, and I love that the Fat Boys did a song for Nightmare on Elm Street 4, but the pandering of the song selection was just too funny. Further addition to said sidenote: Nightmare on Elm Street 5 sucks. Still not as bad as 2 though.

No comments: