Friday, October 17, 2008

Dance With the Devil

Big Daddy Kane - Dance With the Devil

Back with the ever impressive Big Daddy Kane, I wanted to drop some old school science with one of the greatest MCs of all time. Hands down he might be my favorite. And to this day, one of the best shows I've seen was Big Daddy Kane and I got in free which was just icing on the cake.

But I still remember to this day him using his song Ain't No Half Steppin' as a rallying cry to live life to the fullest. It was never something I had actually thought of in that context before but it really was awesome to hear him perform it and with a band that helped bring a really great sound to it. As good as it is on album it was one of the rare times where I could say the performance was almost better musically.

No comments: