Friday, October 28, 2011

Whodini - Freaks Come Out At Night


I realize I totally spaced on posting last night so I'm going to try and make it up today. I think I may be 2 posts behind for the month. It's a busy time and I've had extra work to do. I don't even currently have a costume set up for the weekend yet. I feel terrible, I wanted to put all my time into this one idea but I never got around to doing it/ordering the parts I needed. I realize now I need to start planning my costumes months in advance, at least if I want them to be as crazy as I'd like them to be.

This is a great old school track from Whodini. The album art isn't from the album this song appeared on but it just looked to cool not to post. I need to get myself a cream colored suit, even if there's no way I could pull it off like that.

Whodini - Freaks Come Out at Night

No comments: