Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Golden Earring - Twilight Zone

One of my favorite memories growing up was on all of the completely random holidays that the Sci-Fi channel would run Twlight Zone marathons. Sometimes they would go on for entire weekends and others just a single day. Despite this being a good memory, incredibly rarely would I watch an entire episode. I think its because most of the time I remember the Twilight Zone marathon being on it was either the 4th of July so I was trying to get outside or it was New Years and I was probably playing videogames I got around X-mas.

Today's song is by the Dutch band Golden Earring. They are a band I am not too familiar with but they blend hard rock and synth. Kind of like of you Told the members of the Police and Thin Lizzy to fuse together. This song is exceptionally long, must have been the classic rock in them when recording.

Golden Earring - Twilight Zone

No comments: