Monday, October 10, 2011

Cookin Soul and Notorious B.I.G. - Exorcist

I wanted to make sure I got some hip hop up, its not always as easy as finding something that's horror song when its not rockabilly or garage or surf. Not that its hard to find dark hip hop songs but usually they just don't really fit the Halloween theme. It's the same reason not a lot of Black Metal if any really ends up here. Sure they're singing about the end of the world and shit but, they actually kind of mean it.

Not to say I don't love hip hop. Hell its my favorite genre, so I'm definitely excited when I have stuff to put up but I don't want to force it in.

This track is a remix of Notorious B.I.G. and Eminem over the Exorcist theme. It's a pretty good remix and Cookin' Soul has put out more than a few killer remix albums. They're from Spain and most of their production has been for European artists but I guess recently they put out a few songs with Mac Miller.

Notorious B.I.G and Eminem - Exorcist (Produced by Cookin' Soul)

No comments: