Saturday, October 22, 2011

Killer Mike - Monster


Originally I was gonna go with some cuter Cookie Monster art but I found this image and its just the right amount of completely twisted and awesome. The artist is Rhys Cooper. He does a lot of very cool work on prints and other things.

The song is Monster by Killer Mike. The beat is has these really dark and cool guitar parts behind a pounding beat and Killer Mike's voice which roars over the top and can make anything sound scary. He's one of my favorite artists and although he sounds loud and fierce in his songs, I've met him in real life and he's one of the nicest guys I've ever met.

He just put out a new album called Pl3dge or Pledge Allegiance to the Grind III. I highly advocate you pick it up if you are into hip hop in the least. Its fun and smart.

Killer Mike - Monster

No comments: