Saturday, October 08, 2011

Vampire Girl

Featuring Lilith Daughter of Dracula. I have never heard of this before, may need to dig around and see what I can come up with. Always interested in Marvel's old horror titles. Also I realize I am 2 posts behind so that's what the weekend is for right? I'll get caught up. Thanks for visiting and let me know if there's anything in the archives you're looking for. Take a look around at some of the older posts, there's a lot of cool stuff and since I'm trying not to repost songs, I might not put it up again.

Anyways today's song is Vampire Girl by the Groovie Ghoulies. A very Ramone sounding ode to a vampire girl. This is from their album Fun In the Dark.

The Groovie Ghoulies - Vampire Girl

1 comment:

LonChaneyJr said...

Thanks, I appreciate it.