Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spook Walk


So last year in the midst of posting and October's craziness I had ended up suffering a hard drive failure and so I lost track of a big folder of stuff I had organized and gotten ready to post. Luckily I was able to find a lot of it, and even more than that realized some great songs I thought I posted are still just waiting.


I really love this Song called The Spook, by of all bands, the Spooks. Not necessarily the most creative guys on the planet but this could easily be the backing music to a late 50s or early 60's drive-in movie. I can already see the poorly filmed surf van driving to the beach where, well something stupid happens. It was a drive-in movie so, the point wasn't the plot but a rubber monster costume and maybe a car crash or two.

The Spooks - The Spook

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

I like it, rock in a groovy way.