Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blue Ghost


Today is another old one. Bubblegum pop that I don't listen to a lot but is good in small doses. I can't hear this stuff without thinking about Mr. Sandman playing during the scene in Back to the Future when Marty first walks into 1955 Hilly Valley. One of my favorite films of all time, I've probably scene it a few too many times. I always wanted to go as Marty but don't think I could pull it off for too many reasons.

Readers what are you going as this year?

Tommy Roe with the Jordanaires - Blue Ghost

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Probably just donning a Halloween tee and that's all. One of my kids is going as SpongeBob, the other as young Edward James Olmos. I kid you not.

Jermajesty said...

I think it would be cool to go as Luke Skywalker and dress my dog as Yoda and have him ride on my back in a backpack ala the Dagobah system. That's my dream costume.

LonChaneyJr said...

Haha, Edward James Olmos is...so weird haha. I don't even know how you'd make a kid look like an aging b movie actor but sounds like a fun challenge.

Ooh, the Yoda idea is good. I'm gonna try to do a mst3k related costume this year if I can make it in time.