Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Are You Ready for Freddy

This is a song I didn't even know existed until mere days ago, but since I was o excited by it's discovery I made posting it a priority. Last year I posted the song Nightmare on my Street, an unofficial song about Freddy Krueger by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, but this year, I have an officially sanctioned rap song about Freddy. Straight from the Fat Boys this is the theme to Nightmare on Elm Street 4. This post got even better when I discovered what I believe is the Italian poster for Nightmare 4 because it looks like some kind of fashion advertisement as it's just Freddy against a Blue Background looking relatively passive about the whole killing people in their dreams thing. Clearly even to him it's become cliche.

Fat Boys - Are You Ready for Freddy

No comments: