Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ghost in the Trees


Back again, the posts are gonna start amping up here in time for Halloween. I'm excited to have some downtime this weekend and am gonna get working on finishing some remixes and mixes I'm putting together for the big weekend. Shameless plug time: If any of you readers out there want to share this and get some more readers in here, that'd be awesome and most appreciated.

This track reminds me of another one I posted a few years agoc called Ghostrider by Suicide. Suicide was more of a no wave band as opposed to the surf garage rock that Thee Oh Sees play.

If you dig this kind of thing there are a lot of bands with this particular sound and a lot of them are out of the San Francisco area. A band I posted a track from earlier in the year, The Fresh and Onlys are also out of San Francisco and just put out a new album called Play It Strange.


Thee Oh Sees - Ghost in the Trees

No comments: