Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Thriller (Sabo Moombahton Remix)

Michael Jackson Thriller Moombahton

One of the reasons I do this blog isn't just that I love Halloween but 2of my favorite songs, spookiness not withstanding are Thriller and the Monster Mash. I've heard a lot of remixes of Thriller....most of them not really doing anything to change it for the better or even offer much of a different take. This one though is near perfect. Still won't top the original but it strips most of Michael Jackson's vocals but maintains Vincent Price...probably my favorite part of the song.

In place of Michael theres a digital synth that takes over and it still works. This is the Thriller the zombies dance to once they've taken over the world.

Michael Jackson - Thriller (Sabo Moombahton Remix)

No comments: