Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Mummy's Shroud



I had a little trouble in getting a post up today. My main computer where I have most of the music ready and easily available to me to upload is currently...almost undead. But I should have it back up and running smoothly. It was my B-Day this weekend so I haven't had as much time to devote to things like having a working computer.

I went back to the great Scientist Rids the Worlds of Vampires album. Now the thing about Scientist albums are that they are dub albums, so they are basically remixes of reggae song instrumentals. As such they don't necessarily have spooky lyrics but usually there's a theme around each album whether its horror movies, videogames or comics. Some of the songs on this album actually sound spooky and some just have those particular names. Its hard not to like an album cover with art this good no matter what your opinion on the music is.

Scientist - The Mummy's Shroud

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when's your birthday?happy birthday i like this blog.