Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Goblin Town


This may be the last post this year. I realize this was my laziest year of posting and I wish it hadn't been such a clusterfuck. But I'm hoping to maybe continue to keep up the blog with once a week posts. I also have some other plans to build on the blog for anyone that might be interseted in seeing more besides just music. Hopefully you enjoyed what i posted this year. There was plenty I wish I had gotten up but I still have plenty more to eventually ad. Hopefully you had a good Halloween and I hope to see you back soon.

This is a track that's a remix from the Goblin's song in the animated version of the Hobbit. I figure sine Goblins are Halloween affiliated even if those particular Goblins aren't this still counts...right?

Mux Mool - Goblin Town

2 comments:

BoogidyBoo said...

I found your blog last year and was hooked for life.

Love the tunes. Love the ghost town! Thank you bruddah!

BigNoseBob said...

Dude, your blog is one of my Halloween traditions. Even when you have a "light year" as you did this year it's still great stuff. Never stop! Happy Halloween!